- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- BM59 WORLD
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- Flare Gun
- German WW2 Field Gear
- Gift Ideas
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol & Rifle Ammunition
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stencils & Stamps
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
1903A3 Springfield Barrel 2 Groove
Tell Us What You Think About This Product
Great cast bullet barrel!!
9/21/2013 6:38 AM
I had to rebarrel my A3 because of a defect in the original barrel. The barrel I recieved was still packed in the original heavy grease and was in perfect condition. It did require setting the shoulder back a few thousands to align the timing marks and a very slight reaming to set the headspace.
After breaking it in. It is shooting cast bullet loads at 1.5" consistently with some sub MOA groups @ 100yds. with the issue sights.
VOTE FOR US ON THIS YEARS READER'S CHOICE AWARDS!!!
(this link should take you to the correct category, but in case you have difficulties our industry is listed under Shopping > Best Firearms)