- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- BM59 WORLD
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- Flare Gun
- German WW2 Field Gear
- Gift Ideas
- Live Ammunition
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
M1 Garand 7.62 NATO (.308) Kit, Hand Select
Out Of Stock - Some Items Can Be Backordered. Call To Find Out If This Is One.
Item Number: GRD269
7.62 NATO (.308) M1 Garand Kit - All parts but receiver and op rod catch for 7.62 NATO. Stock is exc to new, barrel is rechambered in 7.62 NATO by shortening a G.I. barrel, G.I. handguards are new walnut, system is 1/2" shorter due to NATO Round. Note: These are chambered for 7.62 NATO +.308. The NATO is a slightly deeper chamber. Small lot.
Tell Us What You Think About This Product
10/29/2012 6:07 PM
I purchased one of these kits a couple of years ago. I had traded for a NATO chambered, tankerized Garand some years earlier. It was in bad shape. Bent op rod, marginal head space, and had the 308 insert. This kit seemed like just the thing to get it back into shootable condition. It came out very well. The rifle operates as it should, and is a straight shooter with almost all surplus ammo. I'm very happy with the result.