- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- BM59 WORLD
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- Flare Gun
- German WW2 Field Gear
- Gift Ideas
- Live Ammunition
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
Bren MK3 LMG Parts Set
Item Number: BREN121
* denotes required field
Regarded as the lightest of the Bren Guns, the MK3 had lightening cuts made to the receiver and usually was found with a barrel @2-3/4 inches shorter than the MK2 series barrel. Nevertheless, both sized barrels were used on this gun in WW2. This model was envisaged as an answer for Airborne and Infantry troops fighting in the jungles of the Pacific, but actually once production started in 1943, it found its way to every theater of the war.
Our kit comes with all parts shown including the correct receiver cut to BATF specifications, a very good condition MK2 barrel and 5 - .303 cal. magazines.
No sales to Washington state.
These kits normally come with 30rnd magazines. If you live in a state
or municipality with laws against magazines of this capacity, please select the
"Remove Magazine" option on the drop down menu. Kits WITHOUT magazines
have a $5 discount. If you are not sure if there are restrictions in
your state, please check your local laws. We
check before shipping out Hi-Cap magazines. Giving false information
will only delay your order or cause it to be canceled without notice.
**PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL HANDLING FEE OF $10 ON THIS ITEM
Tell Us What You Think About This Product