- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- Gift Ideas
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol & Rifle Ammunition
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
Complete M1C Garand Sniper Rifle G.I. Type Scope Mount with Base, Screw and Pin Set
You Save: $195.05 (33 %)
Out Of Stock - Some Items Can Be Backordered. Call To Find Out If This Is One.
Item Number: GRD292
Beautifully machined from steel billets here in the U.S.A.
This is not a casting. It is fully machined just like originals
Machined by a master craftsman to the firearms trade.
U.S. Govt part # on the ring assembly and also on the base.
This is the answer for your CMP M1C
Original mounts are almost impossible to find. If you do expect to pay $2000 plus.
Each mount assembly includes the base screws and pins.
The M1C was adopted as standard on 27 July 1944. A Lyman produced M81 or M82 telescope was mounted with a two-piece system consisting of a mount bracket and Griffin & Howe telescope mount. Receivers, which had yet to be heat-treated, were sent to the Griffin & Howe Company in New York for installation of the bracket. Only 7,971 completed rifles delivered by war’s end. Springfield Armory rebuilt 4,796 M1Cs between July 1951 and June 1953.
Note: Base to mount rail fit was made purposely tight - could require minor storage.
Tell Us What You Think About This Product