- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- BM59 WORLD
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- Flare Gun
- German WW2 Field Gear
- Gift Ideas
- Live Ammunition
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
MLE-49 French Indochina & Algeria Bush Hat
Item Number: MISC431
MLE-49 FRENCH INDOCHINA & ALGERIA BUSH HAT
Mle-49 ‘Le Chapeau de Brousse’ Famous and very hard to find, French ‘bush hat’ as used by the French Foreign Legion during their conflicts in Vietnam and Algerian
theaters of operation. We have a small number of new manufactured Mle-49 hats in the almost impossible to find size of U.S. size 7-1/2" (Large)!!! These are faithfully made in a heavy khaki cotton with traditional batting in the brim ( not cardboard !).
2 grommets on each side with brim snap on one side.
Because of the difficulty and labor intensive sewing pattern that encompassed the entire hat to make it durable to the standards of the Legion, we had to work with a number of manufacturers before we found one who could get it right! You’ll love this hat on the farm, camping, travelling etc! We like it because it is truly a bush hat that looks ‘hard core adventurer’, and not commercial traveler. The type you’d wear all year round in Panama or Alaska!
Tell Us What You Think About This Product
(Canyon Lake, TX)
3/7/2017 5:00 PM
Have been looking for one of these bush hats for years.
Very well sewn and looks great.