- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- German WW2 Field Gear
- Gift Ideas
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol & Rifle Ammunition
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stencils & Stamps
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
Luger Full Spring Kit, New
Tell Us What You Think About This Product
Not as good a deal as it may appear.
11/19/2012 4:26 PM
I bought this kit because its price beat buying the four springs that I needed individually. After waiting nearly a three weeks they arrived and I decided to go ahead a swap out all of the springs. Upon installing them in my pistol I found that most of the springs were left too hard or too soft. The hold-open spring broke into three peices after I installed it. The the mag latch spring is very loose and tends to fall out when I take the grip off, and leaves a great deal of play when a mag is in the gun. The take-down lever spring on the other hand is so much softer than an original but seems to be holsding up so far. The mainspring (striker spring) is shorter weaker than the 1940 original that was still in my pistol. The trigger bar spring is so far working fine and I haven't tried the recoil spring yet and I may never. My opinion is to just skip the set and buy the individual springs that are available and cant be found elsewhere then try wolf and Numrich for that rest.