- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- BM59 WORLD
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- Flare Gun
- German WW2 Field Gear
- Gift Ideas
- Live Ammunition
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stencils & Stamps
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
M1 Garand M1923 WWII Style U.S. Cartridge Belt
Out Of Stock - Some Items Can Be Backordered. Call To Find Out If This Is One.
Item Number: GRD125
Quantity Discounts - Cost Per Item
|3 to 99||$18.30
The standard 10-pocket with cartridge belt as used during WWII to carry .30-06 ammo for the M1 Garand and M1903 Springfield rifles. Each belt has 10 individual pockets which can hold two 5 round stripper clips or one M1 Garand 8 round clip of ammo. The pocket flaps are secured with typical lift-the-dot fasteners. Belts are adjustable for waist size, and each belt has many metal grommets for attaching G.I. bayonet scabbards or other items of field gear. Nicely marked "US" on the front pocket. Belts are made from a heavy web material, dyed the proper greenish color. Our belts are in new condition, of recent manufacture to copy exactly the old original belts.
Tell Us What You Think About This Product
8/21/2012 7:47 PM
The belt was ok. What i really dont like about it is thet it does not have the other button under the flap. It only has a picture form the ouside with the flaps closed. NOT OPEN!!!! Really dissapointed on this feature it makes this not authentic.
4/22/2012 12:37 PM
The quality was ok,price was great,but after a few days use the eyelets started to fall out.