- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- BM59 WORLD
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- Flare Gun
- German WW2 Field Gear
- Gift Ideas
- Live Ammunition
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stencils & Stamps
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
M1 Garand Rear Sight, Complete w/Hooded Cover, National Match
Item Number: GRD095
Set of N.M. style rear sights components: NM/2A base, NM windage knob, spring/cover and the NM hooded aperture assy. (Elevating Pinion Assembly not included as its the same as your regular one). Please specify .595 or .520
This sight is shipped in unassembled form so you can fit the parts to your rifle for maximum accuracy. The aperture "ramp" must be carefully fitted to slide into the base with minimal wobble or play in any direction. With a very fine file and emery cloth, carefully work on the outside edges of the aperture ramp until it will enter the slots in the base. Do not remove anymore material then necessary.
When assembled properly. the aperture ramp should fit snuggly in the base with no wobble in any direction.
Please Note: All sight parts also work with the M14, too!
Buyer's Note: the aperture is made slightly 'oversized' to be fit to your sight base. The fitting procedure is simple and instructions are included.
.520 is not currently available, only .595 is currently in stock.
Tell Us What You Think About This Product