- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- Gift Ideas
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol & Rifle Ammunition
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
.45 1911 Steel Mainspring Housing with Lanyard Loop
Tell Us What You Think About This Product
Great fit looks like it was made for the pistol
(North Augusta, SC)
5/31/2014 12:34 AM
I bought this for my 1911r1 and it fit perfectly with no filing, gunsmithing or cussing to get it to fit. Looks great and fits well. I am happy and I intend to buy again from us guys.
11/8/2013 3:21 AM
I bought this for my RIA 1911 USGI. It dropped in perfect and the finish matched my pistol. Now my 1911 looks how it should; with a hump and loop. Thanks Sarco.
Perfect fit and finish.
12/6/2011 11:11 AM
Perfect replacement mainspring housing. Solid and dark Parkerized finish. If you want a lanyard loop and don't wanna pay fifty bucks elsewhere, this is the ticket. Checkering would be nice, but you can't beat the price.
2/24/2011 10:27 PM
This mainspring housing fit easily into my RIA 45. It's blued, but matched the parkerizing on my RIA perfectly. The lanyard loop is permanently fixed on the housing but this is not a problem because I ordered this housing specifically because I wanted a lanyard loop. This is a great deal for the price. I recommend it.
very well made
Eugene Walton Walton
9/21/2010 9:05 PM
smooth clean fit in my colt