- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- BM59 WORLD
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- Flare Gun
- German WW2 Field Gear
- Gift Ideas
- Live Ammunition
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
Mauser 98 .30-06 24" Sporter Barrel
Out Of Stock - Some Items Can Be Backordered. Call To Find Out If This Is One.
Item Number: MSR601
We lucked out and purchased some barrels that were specifically made for these Dumoulin Mauser actions. They are threaded to the standard Mauser dimensions of 1.10 x 12 threads per inch. Barrels unfinshed (in the white). We can offer the following caliber barrels:
.270 Winchester MSR602
Note: these barrels were purposely made with a .010" oversize thread OD for the tighter fit & more accuracy. They screw on just fine with proper barrel installation equipment. The shank length is .003" longer than receiver depth from front of receiver collar which is the proper thread crush for barrel seating.
Tell Us What You Think About This Product
Long Chambered Barrel
10/2/2016 11:40 AM
Baarrel looks to be of good quality. And the ad is spot on when it talks about the threads being oversized. However, be aware that the barrel is "long chambered. After installing the barrel in my Mauser 98, I found that the bolt closed on both GO and NOGO gauges. It did not close on the FIELD gauge.