1) Proof of age (21 or older) - You can use either (1) a copy of your FFL or (2) a copy of your driver’s license as proof of your age and current address (no P.O. Boxes, please).
2) A signed statement certifying that you are a U.S. citizen, and that there are no federal state or local laws prohibiting you from purchasing ammunition, that you are over the age of 21, you are not a convicted felon, chemically dependent or convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic abuse.” Please Click Here and print out the one we conveniently made for you, or use it as an example of what your statement should look like if you would rather write it out yourself. In either case, please remember to sign it & date it (in ink).
3) Include the statement, copy of your FFL or driver's license, daytime phone number, and fax (610) 250-3962 ATTN: PERLENA - or email to us firstname.lastname@example.org - please put AMMO ORDER in the Subject Line of the email.
We accept Visa & MasterCard (sorry, no C.O.D.) Ammo is shipped via UPS. Buyer pays shipping unless noted. Ammo cannot ship to a PO box.
1. Illinois residents must include a copy of your F.O.I.D. card.
2. Handgun ammo cannot be shipped to the city of Chicago, Illinois, Los Angeles, California, Massachusetts or Washing ton D.C.
3. We will sell no ammo into Massachusetts
4. Ammunition can not be sold to minors, convicted felons, and those convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic abuse or those chemically dependent.
No ammo sales to the following areas:
New York City
Massachusetts have to be licensed by the state
Cook County Illinois (Chicago)
Annapolis and Montgomery county Maryland
No tracer ammo to California
Alaska or Hawaii
Los Angeles, San Francisco, Napa,
Oakland and Orange County, no ammo sales