- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- BM59 WORLD
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- German WW2 Field Gear
- Gift Ideas
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol & Rifle Ammunition
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stencils & Stamps
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
C96 Broomhandle Mauser Grip Early w/step in Frame 20 Lines
Tell Us What You Think About This Product
1/2/2013 3:56 PM
These are made in India of some species of hardwood very similar to walnut. They *will* require some fitting and minor re-contouring where they meet the receiver, but it's easily done with a bit of patience. Refinishing with BLO brings up a very attractive grain. The included screw needs to be trimmed to length.
Do not expect collector-grade grips for this price, but for a shooter-grade C96, these are very nice.
Good for the money
11/19/2012 4:32 PM
They are very sturdy and solid grips and for the money I dont think you can do better. They took some minor fitting to fit on my 1920 rebuild, but there was a lot of welding repair on my grip frame to fix older rust damage so I can say how well they would fit an original frame. so far after a year I am very pleased with them.