- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- German WW2 Field Gear
- Gift Ideas
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol & Rifle Ammunition
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stencils & Stamps
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
Springfield C Stock with new '03A3 Handguard
You Save: $30.00 (15 %)
Out Of Stock - Some Items Can Be Backordered. Call To Find Out If This Is One.
Item Number: SPF278
A 5-year dream finally realized! We tried for years to get a proper stock made that would fit in your 1903 or 1903A3 Springfield and could not get a producer who could make an acceptable stock.
These stocks will fit on the 1903, 1903A1 and the 1903A3, as we specially designed them that way.
Our first small shipment is in house and available for immediate shipment.
These will also fit on your 1903A4 sniper rifle with small in-letting for the bolt handle and is also correct for the national Match rifle.
This stock was standardized in 1928 by the army for all Springfield rifles going forward and was issue on all National Match rifles, but production was limited so all NM rifles got the stock but very few service rifles got equipped.
This stock is the most comfortable stock for shooting your Springfield. Limited Supply
Stock with new 1903A3 handguard. Includes cross bolt and nut but not installed.
Tell Us What You Think About This Product
12/17/2010 11:46 PM
This stock is perfect. Several years ago I bought a CMP Springfield and the stock was junk. The rifle went from annoying to impressive. I like that.