- Audio, Video, Batteries and More!!!
- Books & Videos
- Demilitarized & Replica Firearms & Display Pieces
- Dummy Ammo
- Edged Weapons
- Everything Else!!!
- FIREARMS and RECEIVERS
- Gift Ideas
- Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- Magazines, Drums, Belts & Stripper Clips
- Miscellaneous Items, Parts & Accessories
- NEW ITEMS
- News, Media & Information
- PARA ORDNANCE
- Parts Kits
- Pistol & Rifle Ammunition
- Pistol Parts & Accessories
- Rifle Parts & Accessories
- Scopes, Mounts & Sights
- Shotgun Parts & Accessories
- Stocks, Grips, Buttplates & Handguards
- Sub Machine Gun Parts & Accessories
- The Thomas B. Nelson Collection
- Tools, Gauges and Cleaning Supplies
Swedish Mauser M94 Carbine Barrel
Tell Us What You Think About This Product
6/18/2014 8:12 PM
I finally had my gunsmith install this barrel on my Swedish Mauser. Looked good, but could not get it to group at all with various 140 grain ammo. Finally tried Lapua 155 grain loaded ammo. Extremely accurate with this load. Must have a very fast twist.
1/22/2014 8:43 PM
just rec'vd this barrel...it looks just about perfect. threads very good, bore and rifling look great, crown is perfect.
tamped with Swedish crown (not tilted, so I suppose CG factory? and some numbers I cannot decipher.
will be perfect for my project.
from reviews I have read on line of other short barreled carbines in 6.5 Swedish, I am hopeful will not lose very much muzzle velocity...few hundred FPS perhaps less.
(Copperas Cove, TX)
2/11/2012 5:00 PM
Beautiful barrel, looks untouched by human hands for ??? years. If I build another Swedish mauser, I'll buy another one of these. WARNING-17 1/2" isn't very long. Should throw a heckofa fireball!